BSG’s in-house compliance and research team works to ensure our clients’ plans follow HIPAA guidelines and comply with all federal and state regulations. We will:
- Research and answer clients’ compliance questions.
- Review all plan-related materials, including booklets, certificates, contracts, enrollment materials, guides, stop-loss contracts, etc. for compliance issues and offer recommendations to achieve compliance.
- Create, print and mail the Notice of Privacy Practices and plan amendments.
- Draft Summary Material Modifications.
- Implement compliant business associate agreements with service vendors.
- Research various state benefit regulations.
When compliance issues exceed the scope of our in-house expertise, BSG works closely with the law firm Michael Best & Friedrich LLP (MB&F). The firm’s attorneys are highly-regarded nationally on employee benefit issues, including HIPAA Privacy and Security, as well as ERISA.
HR News Alerts