The Benefit Services Group, Inc. (BSG®) is a full-service employee benefits consulting and brokerage firm. We get to the core of what is driving clients’ plan costs, and offer streamlined solutions for controlling those drivers—thereby reducing costs. Our in-depth understanding of what influences behavior, and how an employee population consumes health care services, allows BSG to identify what’s working in clients’ programs and where improvements are needed.
BSG models the impact of suggested changes on future costs, and transforms benefit programs by providing “full-circle” support, including:
- Benefits Consulting–Our in-depth analysis of your benefit plans, your financial objectives, and the needs of your employee population allow us to make recommendations for reducing costs and meeting the goals of your company.
- Administrative Services–BSG provides contract consulting for specialty services including: compliance audits, COBRA administration, HIPAA compliance, customized billing, retiree billing, and fulfillment services. A benefit outsourcing call center is also available to take calls from active, retiree, and COBRA participants.
- Information Technology–Offering state-of-the-art technology services, BSG’s technology development team will build systems in direct response to your company’s specific needs. This enables BSG to rapidly and radically customize software and promptly respond to support issues.
- Communications–We can help you communicate benefit options and improve the health and benefit literacy of your employees. Our internal communications and graphic design team creates customized themes and brands, along with complete communication packages targeted at your specific employee population.
- Wellness Programs–BSG’s wellness consulting services can help you maximize the health and productivity of your workforce. Our expert staff guides both new and existing wellness programs through all stages—from identifying objectives, to design, implementation and evaluation. These strategic, customized programs can help reduce unnecessary lifestyle-related claims and prevent future illnesses and injuries.
- Health Care Reform–BSG’s in-depth understanding of health care reform, the health care industry, and measurement of health care delivery, allows us to summarize for you how your company will fit within the changing structure. BSG can project the impact of health care reform on medical plans as far as 15 years into the future, allowing you to create a plan and establish goals.